Friday 26 September 2014

Second Day

The second day of the training was superb. I learned a lot of things, like layout, designing a blog, adding links and most of all searching materials on the internet.

I was exposed to most popolar websites like www.pamabzuka.net/en/ and allafrica.com
We also had a discussion about the speech by Rupert Murdoch, most especially the the question concerns of digital migrants and digital natives. This was so interesting discussion as these ideas were presented in 2005, here we are in 2014 seeing what was envisioned in reality.
Rubert Murdock

I was amazed of how many things internet can offer. I was also able to add links of blogs to my fellow participants like Shekha Hussein. I am constructing this blog as i am learning.
Mistakes must happen, so do not get amazed to see corrections here and there.


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment