Friday 26 September 2014

Last day of the Training!

Today is the last day since we started a three days training program which started on Wednesday 24th 2014.
Today i learned how to do research in internet, doing advance search on internet, using search tools bar on Google!
Again i learned how to add pictures on the blog and posting stories into the blog.
The whole training was a success, i managed  to meet with my expectation. 
I am going to teach my students to properly do their researches on internet and be able to acknowledge sources as needed. No plagiarism is allowed! I will be a pioneer to ensure no plagiarism is done. 
I really enjoyed the whole process of putting up a blog, it was so awesome, and it has been my dream and finally i can proudly say, am an expert!
A happy Blogger, after a successful Training!
All the bests fellow bloggers!
And many thanks  to you Mr. Peik for doing such a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment